CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Update

Things seem to be going pretty well for me and our surviving baby.

I have been gradually reduced in the amount of monitoring I'm receiving as the baby is doing really well, and the doctors believe that the risk of entanglement is becoming much less of a concern. Her heart rate has been looking really good, with no real areas of concern.

Right now I'm being monitored three times a day for two hours. On Friday I've been scheduled for an MRI to look at the baby and see if she suffered any damage when we lost Bridget. Once that is done they are planning on moving me upstairs (where I started, I'm on my 3rd room now) for intermittent monitoring. They seem to be waiting for the MRI to make any further decisions.

So at this point I'm just trying to stay calm and healthy, and hoping that the MRI will show that our surviving baby is perfectly healthy.

Thank you again to everyone for your support, thoughts and prayers.

4 comments:

TMR said...

What a relief! I am glad to hear things are looking good. I am thinking of you often Sandy...

Anonymous said...

I was so sorry to hear of your loss.You will be in my prayers.
Dickie Houchens

Caroline Heshedahl said...

hi Sandy and Michael,I think of you and the baby every day and wonderhow you are feeling.Andrew is starting to feel much better which is such a relief.....love caroline

Anonymous said...

Hi,Iam glad things are going good.Just wanted to let you know you,Michael and the baby are in my prayers. Dickie