CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our Plan

I am being admitted to the hospital for monitoring on January 20th. I will be a few days past 24 weeks, which is considered viability - the babies are considered to be developed enough that they have a good chance of surviving outside the womb if they have to come out. We're hoping they stay in there for a long time though!

To start I will be monitored at least 3 times a day for about an hour each time. This will likely be increased as we progress or if the babies have any trouble.

The hardest part about the whole thing is that I will be away from Michael and our friends, but hopefully it will be worth it.

Here is the link to visitor info for anyone who wants to come see me :)

http://www.uoflhealthcare.org/Default.aspx?tabid=426

3 comments:

Irena Ribeyre said...

I will try to come visit. We can go for walks and play board games. Great blog by the way!

Amanda. said...

congrats on your blog. cant wait to see pics of your baby girls once they arrive! good luck with going inpatient this week!!

Unknown said...

We cannot wait to visit your new pad!