CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ceci n'est pas un Tuna Sandwich!



This is definitely not what I ordered!

Although some of you may believe that I have a secret love for american cheese and deli meat, you would be wrong. (Although it does have its place - in grilled cheese or on hamburgers, and nowhere else!)

Tonight's meal is definitely up there with the worst meals I've received since being at the hospital. I would say that the food has been one of the hardest things about living the hospital.

I ordered a tuna sandwich with cheddar cheese, and instead was sent HALF a turkey sandwich with two slices of american cheese on the side. Very bizarre. To make it worse, I ordered my dinner at 5:45, noticed the error at 6:45 (after the phones are turned off for ordering), and despite many phone calls from my nurse to various supervisors, never did receive my dinner. Thank goodness I have a small stockpile of food that I brought with me, so I ended up heating a can of soup at 8:45.

This meal ranks up there with the veggie burger that came with bacon on it. And the standard vegetarian meal of mashed potatoes, corn, and grean beans.

Just thought I would share a little of my hospital experience with you.

On a baby note, she is really active tonight, you can see her moving from the outside!

0 comments: